3.05.2008

Being Born...

Woohoo today's my birthday. A bunch of you crazy people left me facebook comments which I appreciate. In fact, my page had more action today then its received in the past 6 months combined. :)

So Summer LOVES birthdays, and I will say she sure is good about making me feel special on birthday week. Yeah week. She doesn't do birthDAYS. Monday night was a tasty meal at Salsa's, one of my favorite places downtown, followed by drinks and dessert at Old Europe. Good night with Kristen and Jared who were in town on 'business' at the Grove Park. Rough job. We shared some very "sophisticated" conversation, right guys? HA.

Tuesday was low key... It rained ridiculously, and I had to drive across town for free lunch with a client. Worth it. A little photography class for Summer that night, so my brother came over with my birthday present, and he and I played it... (skate. for 360) That was a fun day 2 of birthday week.

Today (day 3) was actually my birthday. Right in the middle of the week, so that works well. I was treated to lunch at Umi by Kev and my boss Nathan. I love that place. Best sushi joint around. Our waitress is hilarious, she never stops smiling. Either because she's genuinely a happy person, or she thinks its funny that she has
no idea what we're saying. Language barriers are awkward.

Longest afternoon ever, just wanna get home and have birthday dinner. We went to my parents for dinner, steak and potatoes, with some incredible desserts. Summer, her dad, and my parents got me new CD player for my truck with an ipod connection. The last one was showing its age, and the last CD i put in the old one sounded like it growled at me before it started playing. I'm definitely excited about listening to my music with NO STATIC from the stupid FM transmitter. You know what I'm talking about.

So 3 days in, its turning into a pretty sweet week. See some of you at my birthday party Saturday night... i think. If you weren't invited, call Summer and come anyways. I'm easy.

1 comment:

summerae said...

i like married birthdays:) or married holidays, for that matter.