12.31.2007

how can it be bullshit to state a preference?

following suit...

my top 5 albums of 2007 (in no particular order):

1. alterbridge - blackbird
2. eisley - combinations
3. patty griffin - children running through
4. mutemath - mutemath
5. mindy smith - my holiday

recently at church we were discussing our favorite books.  as most of you know, i (summer) love favorites.  so i said, "i know my favorite everything.  just ask me anything."  josh, this really intimidating guy from our group, started quizzing me with random favorite questions. for example:  what is your favorite processed cheese?  i got really overwhelmed and decided that maybe i don't have just one favorite.  i have a lot of things i really love and likewise, many things i hate.  so making top 5 lists is way easier for me now than just picking my favorite.  thanks josh.  even though you are intimidating, i like you. 

p.s. you should watch high fidelity, unless you are offended by strong language.

-summer

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!!! : ) This makes me happy! P.S. I forgot to send your camelbackpack home from the party... I'll mail it before Jan. 10. Love you!

Shawn said...

you said bullshit:)
i love that we both have blogs. i'll add you to mine!
and it was scott littleton and erin who adopted the kids from africa. cool right?

staci with an i said...

hi. excuse me. could america get a stipe update, por favor? love you guys :)